Select a sector
Over this period
Portions of the information contained on this page was derived by Citywire Financial Publishers Ltd using content supplied by Lipper, A Reuters Company.
- Pictet soft-closes Robotics fund after hitting €3bn
- Investment insight: what would combined Aberdeen/SLI look like?
- Standard-Aberdeen: what Scottish giant would offer investors
- Fund digest: the latest spate of closures
- ZKB liquidates gold and global equity funds
- Funds in focus: Ivo Staijen's HBM Global Biotechnology fund
- Credit Suisse's Kolb: why I bet on protection from hackers
- BB Biotech re-allocates after punishing fourth quarter
- Drones and driverless cars not investor-friendly, says Pictet
- Fund digest: all last week's launches and closures
- Bellevue manager's market mantra and mission impossible