Over 100 leading Swiss fund selectors, as well as prominent guest speakers and top fund managers will gather again for Citywire Switzerland 2015.
Now in its fourth year this is set to be the biggest-ever gathering of Swiss fund selection professionals.
The event, which takes place at the Gstaad Palace on September 17 and 18, will feature an enriched programme featuring 20 fund managers covering a comprehensive range of asset classes, as well as carefully-selected guest speakers offering innovative perspectives.
Building on over 10 years experience of running fund selector events across Europe, Citywire Switzerland 2015 will provide professional fund selectors with the best possible environment to consider new investment ideas.
The keynote address will come from Jerome Booth, economist and renowned emerging market expert. Currently an independent adviser and strategist, Booth is best-known for his role in building the emerging market asset management business, Ashmore. He will be sharing his current views and outlooks on emerging market economies and opportunities.
Also speaking will be Paul Craven, an expert in decision making, investment and psychology, will look at on behavioral finance and how human beings make decisions by often making mental short-cuts at the expense of rational logic.
Craven believes behavioral economics will provide a strong competitive advantage to those firms and individuals who embrace it, whether in finance, marketing or in society at large.
At the heart of the retreat, 20 leading portfolio managers will hold round table workshops giving selectors the chance to meet them face-to-face. The participants include:
- David Pringle, Kames Capital
- Ian Warmerdam, Henderson Global Investors
- Piergaetano Iaccarino, Pioneer Investments
- Nish Popat, Neuberger Berman
- Malte Heininger, Carmignac Gestion
- Will James, Standard Life Investments
- Peter Reinmuth, Schroders
- Gordon S. Brown, Legg Mason Global Asset Management
- Christopher Wightman, Wells Fargo
- Hyung Jin Lee, Baring Asset Management
- Richard Batty, Invesco Perpetual
- Lee Manzi, Jupiter Asset Management
- Fraser Lundie, Hermes Investment Management
- Paul Brain, BNY Mellon Investment Management
- Eugene Philalithis, Fidelity
- Johan Utterman, Lombard Odier Investment Managers
- Niall Gallagher, GAM
- Robert Hall, MFS
- Phil Sanders, Ivy Global Investors
- Jacques Sudre & Jean-Hugues Pasquier, DNCA
At our events across Europe over the past year, our own Citywire Investment Research team have been sharing their fund manager analysis with delegate audiences - and those sessions have been going down a storm with fund selectors.
Also, in Gstaad we will be joined by our Deputy Head of Investment Research, Frank Talbot, who will once again bring investors new and exclusive research into fund flows, manager performance and market trends.