Over 100 leading Swiss fund selectors, as well as prominent guest speakers and top fund managers, will once again gather for the 2017 edition of Citywire Switzerland.
The event, which takes place at the Gstaad Palace on September 14th and 15th, will include a rich programme featuring 18 fund managers covering a host of major asset classes, regions and investment styles.
As always the event will also feature keynote speaker sessions bringing you the views of leading thinkers and innovators giving you some valuable food for thought.
Amongst the attending fund managers, we can confirm Citywire AAA-rated Emerging Market manager Gary Greenberg from Hermes and AA-rated European Equity manager Don Fitzgerald from Natixis as presenters. But that’s not all: various other Citywire-rated managers have confirmed their attendance, which fits in well with the diverse range of innovative strategies on offer, including thematic equities, absolute return, multi-asset or ESG and impact investing.
The line-up of portfolio managers will be drawn from leading houses:
· MainFirst: Thomas Rutz, Emerging Market Bonds
· Polar Capital: John Yakas, Thematic Equities
· Eurizon: High Yield Investing
· Vanguard: Kunal Mehta, Senior Product Specialist, Fixed Income
· Hermes: Gary Greenberg, Global Emerging Market Equities
· Carmignac: Aymeric Guédy, Product Specialist Fixed Income
· Schroders: Jonathan Harris, Fixed Income
· Lombard Odier: Robert de Guigné, ESG and Impact Investing
· NGAM: Don Fitzgerald, European Equities
· GAM: Dr. Pierre Yves Moix, Systematic Alternative Risk Premia
· BNY Mellon: Robert Marshall-Lee, Global Emerging Market Equities
· BNP (THEAM): Frederic Cosmao, Multi Asset
· Henderson: Ronan Kelleher, Portfolio Manager & Steve Weeple, Portfolio Manager
· Amundi: Adam Mac Nulty, Product Specialist Absolute Return Multi- Strategy
· Vontobel: Luc D'hooge, Emerging Market Debt
· T. Rowe Price: Leigh Innes, Global Emerging Market Securities
· Investec: Charlie Dutton, Thematic Equities Portfolio Manager
· Powershares: Nicolas Samaran, Head of Product Development
As always at our events, there will also be plenty of time to meet your peers and swap ideas in an informal setting.
The event is free for fund selectors but places are strictly limited. To register your interest in attending this event and to receive full details of the programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.