Citywire will hold its annual Swiss conference at the Gstaad Palace on 13-14 September.
Citywire Switzerland, which is now in its seventh year, will allow more than 100 Swiss fund selectors and IAMs to catch-up, interact and also meet with 18 fund managers covering a range of major asset classes, regions and investment styles.
As always the event will also feature keynote speaker sessions bringing you the views of leading thinkers and innovators giving you some valuable food for thought.
This will include ‘historian of the future’ James Bellini and Frank Salzgeber, who is head of the European Space Agency's (ESA) Technology Transfer Programme Office.
In addition, there will also be plenty of time to meet your peers from other cantons and swap ideas in an informal setting.
The line-up of portfolio managers set to present at Citywire Switzerland 2018 will be drawn from leading houses and features
- Mandarine Gestion – Sébastien Lagarde, senior portfolio manager, European equities
- Polar Capital – Andrew Holliman, fund manager, North American equities
- GAM – Tim Love, investment director, emerging market equities
- Matthews Asia – Kenichi Amaki, lead portfolio manager, Asia Pacific equities
- Mirabaud – Daniel Moreno, head of emerging market debt, emerging market bonds
- Carmignac – TBC
- Vontobel – Wouter van Overfelt, senior portfolio manager, emerging market bonds
- Janus Henderson – Charlie Awdry, portfolio manager, Chinese equities
- Syz Am – Guido Bolliger, co-head quantitative solutions, risk premia
- MainFirst – Thomas Rutz, portfolio manager, emerging market bonds
- BNY Mellon – TBC
- Artemis – Raheel Altaf, portfolio manager, emerging market equities
- T Rowe Price – TBC, fixed income
- Natixis – TBC
- Macquarie – Ion Dan, portfolio manager, mixed assets – absolute return
- Hermes – Andrew Parry, portfolio manager, European equities
- BNP Paribas – TBC
- Morgan Stanley IM – Marc Fox, portfolio specialist, Asia Pacific equities
The event is free for fund selectors but places are strictly limited. To register your interest in attending this event and to receive full details of the programme, please email email@example.com.