Register free for our breaking news email alerts with analysis and cutting edge commentary from our award winning team. Registration only takes a minute.

PARVEST Equity Turkey Classic Cap EUR

Ranked 4 out of 5 in - Turkey over 12 months
All calculations are in CHF unless stated

Objective

At all times, this sub-fund invests at least 75% of its assets in equities and/or equity equivalent securities issued by companies that have their registered offices or conduct the majority of their business activities in Turkey. The remaining portion, namely a maximum of 25% of its assets, may be invested in any other transferable securities, money market instruments, financial derivative instruments or cash, provided that investments in debt securities of any kind do not exceed 15% of its assets, and up to 10% of its assets may be invested in UCITS or UCI.

Showing fund performance in Switzerland View performance globally

Performance

Turkey over : 30/09/2017 - 30/09/2018
  • Rank 4/5 Total Return
  • Rank 4/5 Standard Deviation
  • Rank 4/5 Max Drawdown

Total Return

Quarterly Performance

to 30/09/2018 Annual Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4
2018 -5.1% -22.0% -22.3%
2017 25.8% 8.2% 11.9% 1.9% 2.0%
2016 -6.9% 11.7% -5.7% -5.7% -6.3%
2015 -32.8% -19.1% -4.1% -17.2% 4.6%
2014 32.3% 3.1% 15.1% -4.2% 16.3%
2013 -30.1% 11.1% -16.9% -9.7% -16.1%
2012 61.7% 24.7% 7.3% 6.1% 14.0%
2011 -35.1% -4.4% -11.6% -11.9% -12.9%
2010 6.3% 5.8% -3.8% 19.4% -12.6%
2009 101.3% -2.6% 48.7% 28.2% 8.4%
2008 -67.6% -43.9% 2.0% -0.5% -43.1%
2007 56.4% 15.6% 16.8% 15.3% 0.4%
2006 -6.7% 10.1% -33.0% 14.0% 10.9%
2005 21.0% 26.7%

Month by Month Performance

Returns Vs Risk

Asset Allocation

Breakdown

31/08/2018

Top 10 Holdings

Stock Size
Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS ORD 8.11%
BIM Birlesik Magazalar AS ORD 6.84%
Turkiye Petrol Rafinerileri AS ORD 6.76%
Eregli Demir ve Celik Fabrikalari TAS ORD 6.19%
Akbank TAS ORD 5.97%
Aselsan Elektronik Sanayi ve Ticaret AS ORD 4.44%
Tekfen Holding AS ORD 4.40%
TRY Cash 3.64%
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS ORD 3.60%
Koza Altin Isletmeleri AS ORD 3.56%
31/08/2018

Registered For Sale In

  1. Austria
  2. Bahrain
  3. Belgium
  4. Czech Republic
  5. Denmark
  6. Finland
  7. France
  8. Germany
  9. Greece
  10. Hungary
  11. Ireland
  12. Italy
  13. Liechtenstein
  14. Luxembourg
  15. Norway
  16. Poland
  17. Portugal
  18. Singapore
  19. Slovakia
  20. Spain
  21. Sweden
  22. Switzerland
  23. United Kingdom

Fund Info

  • Launch date24/05/2013
  • Share Class size14Mn
  • Base currencyEUR
  • ISIN LU0265293521

Purchase Info

  • Min. initial investment0
  • Min. regular additional investment0

Charges

Performance is for the period shown (month end to month end, bid/bid, gross income reinvested, calculated in the currency and currencies indicated).