Maxime Botti was involved in the setting up of RAM Active Investments with Thomas de Saint-Seine. He played a determining role in the research that underpins the RAM Systematic Equity management. Before joining the group, Maxime Botti worked as a hedge fund manager for Equinoxe Partners and as arbitrage risk analyst at Barep Asset Management, a subsidiary of Société Générale. He has been with the group since 2004. He is a graduate of the Rouen Business School (Finance, 2002).
Thomas de Saint-Seine is a founding partner of RAM Active Investments, which specializes in managing the investment funds grouped under the RAM Systematic and RAM Tactical Funds brands and at the origin of the research that underpins RAM Systematic Equity management. From 1996 to 2001, Thomas worked as a equity and bond fund manager at Crédit Agricole Indosuez (Luxembourg, Paris and Geneva). He joined the Reyl Group in 2001. Thomas de Saint-Seine is a graduate from the University of Paris X (Econometrics, 1994) and the Rouen Business School (Finance, 1996).
Emmanuel Hauptmann co-manages RAM Systematic Equity investment strategies. He develops and implements systematic fundamental and technical strategies which originate from the team proprietary research on alpha, liquidity and risk factors. Before joining RAM in 2007, he worked in London as Senior Quantitative Analyst for Citigroup and built their Execution Analytics models in Europe as Director in their Alternative Execution department. Previously he worked as Quantitative Derivative strategist within Morgan Stanley Quantitative and Derivative Strategies in London. Hauptmann earned a MSc in Finance & Economics with distinction at the London School of Economics after graduating from Ecole Centrale Paris in Engineering and Paris I – Sorbonne in Economics.
The sub-fund invests a minimum of 75% in shares of companies that have their head office in a Member State of the European Union, or in Norway or Iceland. For the remaining 25% of net assets, the sub-fund may also invest in fixed-income instruments such as bonds and convertible bonds, when market conditions make such investments necessary. The sub-fund may invest up to 10% of its net assets in units of UCITS or other UCIs. Furthermore, the sub-fund may hold cash on an ancillary and temporary basis and may also, within legal limits, use derivative products to hedge or optimise portfolio exposure.
Rank 85/305 Total Return
Rank 56/305 Standard Deviation
Rank 66/305 Max Drawdown
|83||Carmignac Pfl Grande Europe A EUR acc||CHF||
|84||PARVEST Equity Best Selection Europe P Cap EUR||CHF||
|85||RAM (Lux) SF-European Equities B||CHF||
|86||RBC Funds (Lux) European Equity Focus AUH Cap||CHF||
|87||FT UnternehmerWerte (PT)||CHF||
|View full league table|
|54||New Capital Dynamic European Equity EUR Ord Inc||CHF||
|55||M&G Pan European Select A Acc||CHF||
|56||RAM (Lux) SF-European Equities B||CHF||
|57||BGF European A2 EUR||CHF||
|58||Edmond de Rothschild Fund-Europe Flexible A EUR||CHF||
|View full league table|
Month by Month Performance
Returns Vs Risk
- United Kingdom
- Launch date31/01/2003
- Share Class size163Mn
- Base currencyEUR
- Min. initial investment50,000
- Min. regular additional investment0
- Annual management1.50%
- Initial investment1.50%